Thursday, April 23, 2015

Newsletter Announcement


Howdy Friends!
I’ve spoken a bit about starting my DUTCH HENRY AUTHOR & HORSE ADVOCATE monthly newsletter and I’ve asked folks to email me to sign up, and THANK YOU those who have! I’ll be chatting about upcoming books and novels, stories I’m working on and I’ll write short stories just for folks on the newsletter. I’ll also be doing free giveaways of my books! ... For the first Free Gift, winner selected by drawing, I’ll be giving “It’s for the Horses, An advocate’s musings about their needs, gifts, spirit and care.” Winner to be announced in a special Launch Day newsletter edition. FOLLOW the LINK and join our newsletter, be part of the fun and tell your friends. First issue coming soon. Please share with your friends!


Gitty Up, Dutch





No comments:

Post a Comment