Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Happy Thursday Morning"




Howdy Folks,

Happy Thursday! … My coffee was warm, so was the air. Four female Hummingbirds sat sipping at their feeder. Kessy munched hay, Saturday snored at my feet, Tigger purred on my lap. Miss Kitty drank at the chicken water. Kessy's fan whirred gently. Another humid morning for Coffee Clutch did nothing to dampen the peaceful feeling in Kessy's bedroom. 
The Phoebes searched the rafters for bugs, squeaking and calling "Phoebe, Phoebe." With their first brood now on their own, they'll soon start their second nest of the summer. I noticed yesterday the Bluebirds have started their second nest. Mrs. Wren is sitting on her nest on the front porch. Ravishin', Robbie's flowerbeds are simply an explosion of color. Today I'm writing a story about Ginger Kathrens and The Cloud Foundation for my column, Holistic Hall Of Fame," in the October issue of Natural Horse Magazine. We had a delightful interview yesterday. I could have talked all day! AND be sure to watch for my Feature Friday blog post tomorrow when I feature my mentor, Diane Sept! … Have a wonderful day and God Bless.

Gitty Up ~ Dutch Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment